*

*

Top Image

Top Image

Weddingsday

Posted on: Wednesday 1 February 2012

I have been thinking about the wedding of late.


Bit sad. I know. January is the most depressing month of the year, I s'pose.



(...although I have had the most readers on this darn thing EVER this month. HELLO. People are reading. That's pretty grand, ain't it? You must sense there's an announcement coming. And your spidey sense is tingling for a reason!)



Do you know what? It was marvellous. The wedding, I mean.



I'd do it all again tomorrow.



I must get better at putting pickletures together in nice segments and making them look pretty.



I shall write something more...cohesive?...soon.




4 comments:

  1. Announcement!!! Get announcing....
    Px

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I need more than five minutes to put it together - and that's about all I ever seem to have at the minute.

    Maybe it's how much I'm looking forward to Pen Do?

    It's not a baby, mind. Definitely not a baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!

    I love the snaps of your wedding above, and I love that you'd do it all again, exactly the same.

    And despite this sounding slightly stalker-esque, having only just started following your blog... I look forward to your announcement.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fankoo :) I shall get my writing finger out soon...!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts/comments/craic? Go for your life, as my father would say.

Soz about the word verification. The spammers are driving me nuts.

Parliament Of Owls All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger