*

*

Top Image

Top Image

Things that make me VERY excited.

Posted on: Saturday 21 April 2012

So I bought a bicycle. Afer all my banging on about how wonderful it would be. A folding bike. A bloody Brompton.








And it is in sage green (like this one) and makesmewanttodieitissoveryverybeautiful.

I went on a 'test-ride' around Leeds station (and a policewoman rolled her eyes at me for being on the pavement). I picked every little detail myself out of a catalogue. Oh my goodness.

Now I just have to wait ten weeks for them to make the bloody thing. Gaaaah.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts/comments/craic? Go for your life, as my father would say.

Soz about the word verification. The spammers are driving me nuts.

Parliament Of Owls All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger