*

*

Top Image

Top Image

Bloglovin(g)

Posted on: Sunday 10 June 2012

Again, I am about forty billion years behind the times, but I have signed up with Bloglovin. So, you know, have a look and that, maybe. Apparently it makes it loads easier to read stuff, which is good. I'm up for anything that makes the arduous task of reading easier.

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3669001/parliament-of-owls?claim=vf5ytq35brb">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

I could do with some new blog recommendations, actually, so if you have any please tell me via a comment or a tweet or worreva. Now that I'm up and running with the ol' Bloglovin (that missing g really irks me - I am a pedantic sod) I'd appreciate it muchly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts/comments/craic? Go for your life, as my father would say.

Soz about the word verification. The spammers are driving me nuts.

Parliament Of Owls All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger