*

*

Top Image

Top Image

Bedders on Film

Posted on: Tuesday 11 October 2011

We've gone a bit photo crazy. Snapfish are dining out on us, I tell thee.

And I thought I would share with you my favourite wedding photo so far.


LOOK AT THE FEAR ON HIS FACE.

LOOK AT THEIR HANDS ON THEIR KNEES.

I think Fr Sean is the most wonderful priest to walk the earth. His sermon blew our minds. His sermon at Clare and Krish's fusion wedding EQUALLY blew our minds.

Anyway. Hopefully these buggers will be with us soon. Then we can move on from Project-Thank-You-Cards to Project-Make-The-Parents-A-Wedding-Album.

Joyous.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts/comments/craic? Go for your life, as my father would say.

Soz about the word verification. The spammers are driving me nuts.

Parliament Of Owls All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger