*

*

Top Image

Top Image

The Simple Things

Posted on: Tuesday 2 October 2012

Sometimes, it's the simple things.

Like being so ridiculously excited to teach a lesson because you've managed to squeeze some Irish Republicanism in there along with a visual treat in the form of Cillian Murphy.

CUE THE JURASSIC PARK THEME MUSIC.

And so tomorrow my Year 12s will watch this film trailer as a precursor to the question 'So what do you already know about the Irish Civil War?'


(not much, I fear. But I'm prepared to be proven wrong.)
And, in the process, I've been reminded of what a brilliant film it is. And the beauty of Cillian Murphy.
Strange things happen when you google 'The Beauty of Cillian Murphy'. Including this. Scroll down until you see the puppet. With a leading statement like that, how can you resist?
I have been away. Sozzatronic. But I have some photos and some book recommendations and things to share as soon as things get a bit quieter. Hopefully, a calmer period is around the corner.
Oh, how I long to sit in my pyjamas and watch The Thick of It! Roll on this weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts/comments/craic? Go for your life, as my father would say.

Soz about the word verification. The spammers are driving me nuts.

Parliament Of Owls All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger